[time-nuts] Administrivia: The Spam Button

christopher hoover ch at murgatroid.com
Sat Nov 10 22:25:30 EST 2007

> When AOL blacklisted febo.com for this reason a couple of years ago, I
spent eight hours
> -- I am not exaggerating -- on the phone with three different help desks
before I got
> someone to agree to review my case.  Ultimately they relented and opened
things up.

AOL blacklisted murgatroid.com a few years back and I have no idea why.
I've been a postmaster since 1990 and have always run a tight ship.  I'm
certain they never received any spam from my mailers.  But I'm not willing
to spend eight hours to get it fixed.

Thanks, John, for running the list.  I know firsthand that it can be a
headache.

-ch