[time-nuts] HP-3336A Level Generator manual

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 12:28:10 EST 2007

In a message dated 13/11/2007 17:23:15 GMT Standard Time, eb5agv at amsat.org
writes:

I have  still to check my unit but I am afraid PROMS are soldered... I hope to
have  some time over the weekend. Sorry for delay <grin>!

BTW, I also  have an 'A' (working) and a 'B' (parts unit) and I can tell for
sure
that  firmware is the same, because I swapped digital boards among them and
unit
works fine ;-)!

That's a pain:-(

I'm certainly not set up at the moment to remove ICs from PCBs without  risk
of damage and don't have any means of reading the Proms in circuit.

I'll still take a look anyway if I can get access to the units.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR