[time-nuts] GPS Jamming in the UK

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Nov 13 18:06:16 EST 2007

Hi Rob:

It was my understanding that SA has been legislated away (mainly to promote
civilian GPS use) and so the military no longer has the option of turning SA on
to deny an enemy use of GPS.

So we are developing GPS jamming that will disrupt civilian/enemy GPS receivers
yet allow a crypto keyed US GPS receiver to function.  This would be done near
a battle zone and so would not effect the GPS system in other locations.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.precisionclock.com