[time-nuts] Trak 8426-1 manual

Dr. G. W. Ko (NE8S) ne8s at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 13:19:32 EST 2007

Good Day, Chuck and all the Time/Frequency/Phase Domainers,

I am also interested in several Trak Microwave GPS Receiver Op/Serv Manuals.

Out of town at the moment, but will clarify this weekend.

The 8800 Series comes to mind.

8810?   (Station GPS Clock)

8814?    (Portable GPS Clock)

I have had dialogue with several design engineers at Trak in FLA but they are not too willing to follow through with the their initial interest to help in my humble and sincere request.

I had the distinct feeling that they (two of them at separate telecons) were being squelched by their superiors or management team.

I do have one outside contact, who is a fraternal radio operator and residing in the Tampa Bay area and lives very close to the Trak Microwave facility. I will try and locate the email that I exchanged with him regarding his willingness to help in anyway that he could from his physical location vantage point.

Although more details to follow, his name is Paul W.............ski ???

Just in case it rings any bells out there.

With kind regards to all and good health and happiness as we approach this Thanksgiving Holiday season.

Gar W. "Doc" Ko
CsUTC Observatory
Federal Consultants Corporation
Bio-Nucleonics Laboratory