[time-nuts] Collecting raw timing data

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Mon Nov 26 17:41:33 EST 2007

Jeff,

I have a practical step by step example using the HP 5370, a reference
oscillator (in  my case, a Thunderbolt GPSDO, but you could use the
counter's time base if you know it to be better than your UUT), a test
oscillator (in my case an HP 10811) and the free Plotter software from
Ulrich Bangert on mu web page:

http://www.ko4bb.com/Timing/FAQ-1.html

Look for "Practical Example" near the bottom.

Didier KO4BB