[time-nuts] OT: Prologix GPIB and HP3478A...

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Tue Nov 27 23:12:49 EST 2007

Chuck,

I have used my HP 3478A with my Prologix controller (and several other GPIB
controllers), but I have not upgraded the firmware to 5.0 (I think I am
still at 4.61 or something like that). I will try and let you know.

The 3478 is a relatively recent instrument (as far as GPIB
features/capability/compliance is concerned), so I am surprised you would
have problems.

Didier KO4BB