[time-nuts] OT: Prologix GPIB and HP3478A...The Answer!

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Wed Nov 28 22:27:42 EST 2007

I am aware of at least 2 more 3478 at my workplace, one of them actually has
been in my office for so long I forgot about it. It has worked fine with the
older Prologix controller (the one without a case,) with nothing else on the
bus now that I think of it :-) Different firmware but same Atmel chip I
believe. I used the 3478/Prologix as a temperature data logger with a
thermistor for a while. I liked the 3478 so much I bought one for myself on
eBay, that's how I ended up with one :-)

On this subject, I recently wrote a short Visual basic program to help me
with temperature calculations from thermistors. It is at
http://www.ko4bb.com/Thermistor
Get your free copy while they last :-)

Didier KO4BB