[time-nuts] Brooks Shera

David Hopkins davhop at bigpond.net.au
Tue Oct 2 22:21:35 EDT 2007

I had an email reply from him a couple of months ago. Reply was less
than 24 Hours.

A couple of weeks ago I needed a PIC for his project and ended up
programming it from the file I downloaded from his site.

Biggest problem was finding the PIC as it is quite old.

David

At 11:07 AM 3/10/2007, you wrote:

>I emailed Brooks about four weeks ago asking him if he could still supply
>the programmed PICs as he volunteered when his article was first published.
>I got no response, does anyone know of Brooks?

>2/10/2007 6:43 PM

David G. Hopkins (Vk4ZF)
CAPALABA QLD.
AUSTRALIA