[time-nuts] Crystal Ageing

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Tue Oct 9 18:59:44 EDT 2007

Not too long ago there was a short thread on ageing of modern crystal
oscillators. There was also a comment that most of the aging process now is
due to what is known as microcracks. I just cannot seem to find that post
now. It may have been from Rick. I wonder if the poster of that comment can
provide a good reference to that topic. I would also like to see the
original post again and would appreciate it if someone, without going
through any trouble, could forward it to me. Thanks - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960