[time-nuts] Fury GPSDO bring up

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 19:01:19 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

some of you here on this list already have had Fury units to work  with, and
with the many unit requests we received over the last week the number  of
users will increase significantly.

We hope to encourage everyone to share their experiences with the units,  for
everyone will likely connect a different OCXO to the unit and have different
results and may have different problems and questions.

We also hope that this list can serve as a catalyst for discussions,
improvements, suggestions, and critical comments.

We are in the process to do final regression testing on a change Tom
suggested and that we recently implemented. We are also in the process to  finalize a
quick-start guide that should help everyone bring-up, and  fine-tune the
units.

Thanks again everyone,
Said