[time-nuts] Improving the stability of crystal oscillators

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Oct 13 16:26:52 EDT 2007

Hi Don:

They are very inefficient to the point that a system that's supposed to cool
something may heat it because of all the heat generated by the module.

It takes a huge amount of heat sinking or liquid cooling to get them to work.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.precisionclock.com