[time-nuts] Fury interface board.

xaos at darksmile.net xaos at darksmile.net
Mon Oct 22 17:39:28 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I was hacking away at the Fury and I decided that I needed an
interface board to go along with it.

So, I fired up my capture/layout program and so far this is what I have:

First, the Fury board will attach to the interface board via 2 SMA connectors.

The interface board will have holes to accommodate connectors for the
HP 10544A, 10811A/B and 10811A-6011 OCXO. Including the 2 mounting
screws.

I also have this OCXO:

http://www.crystekcrystals.com/crystal/spec-sheets/ocxo/CO27VS12DE-02-10_000.pdf

So I would have the holes there for this device as well.

I also need BNC connectors for the 10MHz sine wave and 1PPS.

The board would need 24VDC and have regulators for 12V. 24VDC is
needed by the HP oscillators.

I'd like to see if the members of time-nuts would be interested in
such a board.

If so, I would make a production run for them. Standard 4 layer RoHS.
It would be 6-8 weeks until delivery.

Any suggestions are very much welcome.

-George