[time-nuts] Z3815A connectors

jsternmd jsternmd at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 25 10:50:16 EDT 2007

Hi Morris,

I also found the Harting manufacture (USA) for the connectors and was in contact with their Tech support trying to get some for Kit Scally.  You can buy the female (same as on the Z3815A board) at Arrow Electronics on-line (I found out the hard way thinking it was the male) BUT Harting only supplies the male as a custom OEM cable.  I asked for pricing for a 1 meter with open end but have not heard anything.  I will contact them again on Monday to follow-up and let everyone on the list know status.

Jerry
K1JOS