[time-nuts] Parallel voltage regulators

Tom Clifton kc0vsj at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 20:19:45 EDT 2007

This has been a fascinating and educational thread!  I
have always been aware of noise coming from switching
regulators - just have Argo or Speclab look at your
laptop's sound card with "no input" signal and there
is plenty to look at until you go to battery power.

I had never considered diode switching noise in linear
supplies, nor birdies from an assortment of logic
devices - though I am a believer in healthy
distribution of bypass capacitors...

Now if Sears only sold Diehard batteries that put out
3.3 volts...