[time-nuts] GPSDO Comparison - Never Happened?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sat Sep 1 11:57:45 EDT 2007

I remember a while back a discussion about people contributing their various
GPSDOs to someone who could do some proper (and hopefully unbiased) tests
and comparisons. Did I totally miss out, or did the idea just die?

The reason I mention this is I recently had to move my office for a few
months and I don't have any GPS access, hence all my GPSDOs' and accessories
are sitting in storage until I move back.

I think it would be really interesting to see how some of the various
products compare (that's assuming someone like Tom doesn't already own every
last time piece known to man - yet). :)

Jason