[time-nuts] Z3801A question...was Vectron Oscillator

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 19:59:48 EDT 2007

In a message dated 07/09/2007 16:21:14 GMT Daylight Time, GandalfG8 at aol.com
writes:

I have a  Vectron 10 MHz ovened oscillator, model CO-206B59VW, with output
via  SMA and 7 solder pins for power and control lines.
It's only been connected  previously for basic supply, and I can  probably
trace that ok, but  would like to try it as a disciplined  oscillator so need
know the  rest of the connections.
If anyone can help out with connection details for  the 7 pins I'd be  most
grateful.

----------------
Hi All

I now have the connection details and confirmed specification for the
Vectron oscillator, many thanks to Bob and Rex for that, which leads me on to a
further question.....

I have one HP Z3801A that is complete and working fine,  but another missing
its oscillator and PSU module.
I have a few options for the oscillator, including the  Vectron and a couple
of spare 10811s, but the PSU could be a pain.
Does anyone have, or know where I might find, a direct replacement PSU
module for a Z3801A?

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR