[time-nuts] M$-Vi$ta-compliant PC RTC clock card?

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Wed Sep 19 21:11:30 EDT 2007

I don't remember the particulars, but not too long ago I read that someone
figured out how to load unsigned drivers on Vista. You'll have to Google for
it, as I don't remember where the details were posted. It is technically an
unauthorized "hack", but it's your PC, so you can do what you think best.