[time-nuts] M$-Vi$ta-compliant PC RTC clock card?

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Fri Sep 21 08:23:56 EDT 2007

That's probably what James had in mind when he said:

"(I know that some on this list will say, "You nitwit, you should be another
OS than M$ Vista." Such replies will not be helpful to me.)"

:-)

Yet, there simply may never be a solution to James' problem and others like
it, sadly enough.

We are entering an era of "Trusted Computing", which means that Microsoft
and it's DRM friends trust that you can only do what they expressly allow
you to do on your computer, and nothing more. Going from a tool of
innovation to an appliance designed to maximize the rate at which money is
transferred from your wallet to theirs.

Didier KO4BB