[time-nuts] FE-5680A pinout

Stan W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Sun Sep 23 09:58:25 EDT 2007

Hello Jose,

Try:    http://www.freqelec.com/prod_pdf/FEI%205680A%20Rb.pdf

Frequency Electronics Inc.  =  FEI

This .PDF may shed some light.

Be sure of the options you have. base unit has 15 VDC, other options use
a different voltage
for power.

May have to go inside and solder a coaxial cable, to get the Ref. output
outside.

If you need more help, send an email to the factory info desk.
They were quite helpful to me.

Stan, W1LE   FN41sr   Cape Cod