[time-nuts] Connecting my Oncores

Chris Kuethe chris.kuethe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 01:45:59 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Hal Murray <hmurray at megapathdsl.net> wrote:
>  It's also worth checking gpsd.  It knows how to talk to lots and lots of GPS
>  units and can smash some of them into a useful state.

I haven't got around to writing an oncore driver yet. There was one in
the works but the people working on it fell off the edge of the world.
I just (like within the last 5 minutes) got my inside antenna
distribution gear set up. My garmin is happy, so I can look into
hacking on oncore support now.

CK