[time-nuts] Odetics back on the air!

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Wed Apr 9 14:37:46 EDT 2008

	I would like to publicly thank Nigel, GM8PZR, for supplying me with a
replacement Magellan OEM-5000 receiver. Thanks to said receiver, my
Odetics clock is back on the air and fine-tuning itself even as I type

	Nigel, your Jupiter-8 module will be on its way as soon as I verify
functionality (still waiting for that RS232 converter to arrive so I can
check the NMEA output).

	Thanks again.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies
Assoc. member, IMATA, AZA & AAZK for many moons.
"Salvadore Dali's computer has surreal ports..."