[time-nuts] Power supply for Thunderbolt

Ken Winterling wa2lbi at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 21 07:24:06 EDT 2008

David,

I use a Mean Well. Model: T-30B with my Thunderbolt.  See
http://www.meanwell.com/search/T-30 for details.  It is about the same
dimensions (slightly higher) as the GPSDO.  I got mine from  Aibin,
VA3GUO, and it was only slightly more expensive than the unit you
referenced on Ebay.  Contact him through Ebay.  You may be able to
source it elsewhere but I bought mine at the same time I bought the
Thunderbolt.

I have no connection to Aibin other than as a satisfied customer.  He
is easy to work with.

Ken, WA2LBI