[time-nuts] using Fury GPSDO with Rb

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 17:00:17 EDT 2008

Hi Bruce, Ulrich,
thanks for the pointers, since jitter/phase noise is not an issue on the
10MHz for this project, I will probably settle for the full-bridge rectifier
diode frequency doubler. I have got a bunch of Macom ETC1-1-13 transformers
laying around that would probably do the job well.
thanks again,
In a message dated 4/20/2008 21:47:11 Pacific Daylight Time,