[time-nuts] any experts at repairing WaveTek 288's?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Apr 30 09:46:52 EDT 2008

Hi Scott:

I've found with older equipment the most common by far problem is oxidized
electrical joints.  Most of the time simply cycling all the connections will
restore operation.  For more on that see: http://www.prc68.com/I/HaT.shtml

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com/P/Prod.html  Products I make and sell