[time-nuts] CE Mark

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 12:16:34 EDT 2008

Hello Martyn,

please keep in mind that CE marking is a self-certified mark. Not like the
FCC marking, that has to be "officially" tested and certified by a big lab. I
am  sure a lot of products from Asia just have a label affixed to them, and
never  underwent any real testing.

Also, most of the Jackson Labs products underwent CE testing  and
certification by several of our European resellers, and are so marked when  sold under
their private label, so they are electrically CE compliant.

Bye,
Said

In a message dated 8/15/2008 07:14:01 Pacific Daylight Time,