[time-nuts] I want a good micro-controller

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat Aug 16 06:28:58 EDT 2008

rvassar at rob-vassar.com writes:

The  PIC... I have no nice words for the PIC.  It's a CPU architecture
kept alive by Donald Rumsfeld himself (He was the CEO of G.I. back  in
the '70's), and surely he must have made a deal with the Devil  to
make it as successful as it is.  How's that for a  religious
argument? :-)

LOL

Keeping it secular, what's with the PIC bashing?

Surely it's a case of horses for courses, and there's been enough  successful
commercial, as well as hobby, products based on PICs to suggest you  might be
just a wee bit out of touch with some parts of the real world:-)

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR