[time-nuts] Restoring GR 1120-AB Frequency Standard - Need

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 13:54:12 EDT 2008

The original thermoswitch sounds like is is a mechanical switch,  so it can't be all that accurate or stable.

I would use something like one of those TO-92 temperature sensor chips.  I would probably use a 8 pin micro with an A/D to read it and drive a reed relay (or transistor).  Analog people would use a comparator and voltage reference chip/pot.