[time-nuts] HP 5062C service manual, schematics, or power supply troubleshooting tips

Tim Schulz technoid_tim at comcast.net
Tue Aug 19 19:08:13 EDT 2008

Hi Dave - thanks for the note.  The plastic eject handle was completely
brittle and fell apart on removal, but the PCB still seems pretty
solid,  I have seen worst from early ceramic decoupling cap failures.
This probably means that there are lots of 5062s out there without 18v
supplies. Are people adding fan cooling to their systems to extend the
life of the hardware?

tim