[time-nuts] file synchronization via ftp

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Fri Aug 22 20:37:34 EDT 2008

Well, that's how my Manuals script creates the index. It's written in Perl,
and if I am going to write anything  to do this, I am tempted to put Perl on
my Windows machine and do it in Perl, I already have the script :-) Beats
anything else (that I am familiar with) for that kind of work.

I would just match filenames and filesize, time stamps don't mean anything.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Didier