[time-nuts] While we're discussing backups...

Bruce Lanning belanning at verizon.net
Mon Aug 25 17:51:35 EDT 2008

In regard to the below info, I downloaded xxclone and it does appear to be
the type of backup program that I have been looking for, BUT I can not get
my C: drive to come up in the source or the target window. I am running XP
on a COMPAQ Presario if that helps. Could anyone  tell me why I can not see
my C: drive. It has my start up info and WINDOWS on it.
Bruce