[time-nuts] TBOLT communications

Bruce Raymond bruceraymond at ameritech.net
Sun Aug 31 19:16:00 EDT 2008

Hi Neville,

I just put power to my Tbolt yesterday, so this is fresh in my mind. I'm
running Vista w/SP1 and also running through a USB-RS232 converter. I
wasn't getting a response out of the monitor program until I noticed
that it was set for odd parity. It should be no parity (9600-N-8-1). I
had also hooked the 10 MHz output to a scope to verify that something
was happening. It showed a sine wave.

Regards,
Bruce Raymond/ND8I

bruce at raymondtech.net