[time-nuts] M12 100 Hz vs. 1PPS measurements

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 18:39:12 UTC 2008

Ulrich

Thanks, I'd forgot about that, I'll certainly check it out better this time.
The PSR10 being a Rb and not a OCXO, I would expect the best type of tracking filter used there to be somewhat different, and I mean in more ways than  just a longer time constant. Last I looked, I  thought that I saw was that they just set their simple filter to about 20 hrs.

WarrenS