[time-nuts] Odetics 325/425 owners, rejoice!

Stan Searing stans at sycard.com
Sun Dec 7 16:40:32 UTC 2008

I have an Odetics 325 that I'll make available to a fellow time-nut
for what I paid.  I got it recently at auction for $56 and it looks like the
oscillator was removed.  There was a note on it that it has a defective
LCD (or OCD?).  I didn't notice any signs that anything besides the
oscillator is missing.  It does have the Magellan OEM5000 receiver.

Please email off-list if interested.
First priority would be to someone who can pick it up
in San Jose or Mountain View, CA.

Stan