[time-nuts] Ulrich, re PRS10

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Dec 7 23:38:59 UTC 2008

Hi Dick:

SRS does not put their schematics on line.  For that you need to buy the hard
copy.  I took a tour when I picked up my PSR10 given by the head man.  It turns
out he has a physics background as do most of the technical people there.  So
their products have, IMHO, more bang for the buck than competitive products.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com