[time-nuts] Sub Pico Second Phase logger (Posting Style)

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 05:23:03 UTC 2008

It appears that both Microsoft and Ebay have taken to hiring illiterate preschoolers for programmers... and fired their quality control/testing staff.  Hotmail has apparently forbidden the use use either CR or LF in any of their messages.  And Ebay's latest changes have made most of their listings unusable to Apple users...  assuming you can even get them to load without generating a NSURLE error.2008/12/11 Mark Sims <holrum at hotmail.com>:

> With enough hot air you can...  now if I can only get Billly G and Microslosh to insert CR LF into a Hotmail message...> You can blow out a candle but you can't blow out a fire...

Does this qualify as top-posting or some new form of posting, perhaps
it should be called pre-posting, insert-inline-posting or just
posting-early-for-Christmas.

Now, CR LF, why do you need so many chars to delineate a line, surely
LF should be enough :-)

73, Steve
--
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD