[time-nuts] "24 hour birth celebration period"

brice at weaponeer.com brice at weaponeer.com
Mon Dec 15 06:22:49 UTC 2008

Here is a new one, unless I missed a previous post.
Turn 40 tomorrow, no woohoo required.

Tricky part,
Birth certificate 12/15/68 / 01:30 am (no seconds)
Add leap years and seconds, can determine approximate, but no exact time.
Sent to my brother, add 2-3 beers:

-----
I want to do the math when it comes to leap years/seconds to find out to the second when the big 40 rolls over.
(Was born early in the morning), Tomorrow is close enough for family even though my curiosity tells me to determine a more realistic time.
Some would argue that birth is a process has no particular event time and you could never pinpoint anything.
The math becomes pointless when you factor in your sense of time and disruption due to circumstance vs. reality.
I think Mr Einstein Had a midlife crisis himself. Math is pointless without reference.
------

Maybe i'm I barking up the wrong tree, there a possible close to accurate time I can mark, trusting the documentation is correct.
A little different than a rubidium standard. Take out the philosophical stuff.

Cheers, William.
(Hope I have another 40.... or somthing close)