[time-nuts] RF transformers for distribution amplifier

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 16 13:47:57 UTC 2008

Hi Yuri,
I don't know about thr transformers you have, but a useful source of a very usable triple 1:1 50R transformer is an old 10base2 Ethernet card (the type with a BNC) these cards have a standard design that calls for isolation. They also yield a 5 (or 12) volt to 9V isolated DC-DC converter.
Robert G8RPI.