[time-nuts] Is oscillator sync always bad?

Predrag Dukic stijena at tapko.de
Thu Dec 18 21:16:23 UTC 2008

Bruce,

I know the math,  and possible perils. The main question is still:

Does statistics help?  Is it going to be better?

If I do try,  I'll use a bunch of 13 MHZ TCXO's, because I have only
3 10811, and more than 30 TCXOs.

Also with a higher number of lower quality oscs improvement  could be
easier to see...

Predrag