[time-nuts] He is a Time-Nut Troublemaker....

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Dec 22 13:31:07 UTC 2008

Could you be more specific, and perhaps provide a reference?

Paul Mauser's group was pretty fussy about sighting through the
new barrels, and bending them a little here and there to make sure
their bores were perfectly straight.  The WWII records on the M1 Garand
talk of using a bore scope to adjust the adjustible iron sights.
The WWII records on the M1 Carbine talk of the same technique.

-Chuck Harris