[time-nuts] New topics (was Re: He is a Time-Nut Troublemaker....)

Lux, James P james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 23 19:07:47 UTC 2008

Several DDS parts from Analog Devices (e.g. AD9854, which runs quite warm) are dual quadrature.. And have adjustable phase offsets as well.
I think the single DDS parts also have a programmable phase offset of 14-16 bits.  You have to be careful with the configuration bits, so that writing the phase register doesn't zero the phase accumulator.

They're all available as eval boards, too.