[time-nuts] How are you going to spend your extra second?

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Mon Dec 29 04:50:50 UTC 2008

"I suppose it's "nuts" is it to want to live in a society where there
a very few guns available, where ordinary people don't carry them and
people can't be shot and killed in a quick fit of anger over something
trivial."

There's another subject line that could stand changing.

Maybe to another list, too.

See, subject lines tell me to delete if I don't care. I'm feeling worse
than I have in a while, so the fall of a mosquito's wing would irritate
me.

Bill Hawkins