[time-nuts] How are you going to spend your extra second?

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 09:00:55 UTC 2008

We in more civilised countries have been quiet as you in USA have
proclaimed how free you are due to your guns....
You also shoot 17 thousand citizens dead in your free country every
year.
We have a few criminals with guns, but we also only lose 5% of the
number
of citizens that are lost to guns in USA.
Now I have had my say, lets get back to time-nut business.
cheers, Neville Michie