[time-nuts] Temex rubidium

wa1zms at att.net wa1zms at att.net
Sun Feb 3 19:29:49 EST 2008

Antonio-

You have a good point. In my case, the varactor voltage as read by
the A to D shows "EF" which is very close to the "FF" max indicated
in the manual.  If the temperature of the unit is warm or hot the
unit will lock. But if at room temp or cold the unit will never
reach a locked condition.

I have adjusted the freq trim settings both digital and analog
and just cannot trim the unit any more. Over the past several years
the unit has needed trim in one direction and so it is not
unexpected.

This is a very compact unit and I'm hoping to find a schematic
before I open it. Otherwise, I'll be drawing my own.

Thanks.

-Brian, WA1ZMS/4