[time-nuts] Setting Trimble Thunderbolt Stored Position

Ken Winterling wa2lbi at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 6 17:35:03 EST 2008

DR,

Thanks.  I already found that pull down menu but can't find an
explanation of the multiple buttons.  It looks like you wait until the
survey completes then simply copy the lat/long, etc info from the main
screen to the corresponding fields in the pull down then press "set
accurate".  I just want to understand all of the options.

Ken, WA2LBI