[time-nuts] HP 59540A

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Feb 8 23:08:02 EST 2008

Hi Paul:

Before you get carried away you might want to disconnect the antenna and use a
pot to determine under what conditions the receiver thinks there's a problem.

It's not uncommon for the antenna-amplifier to draw a current different from
what any one receiver is expecting.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE
http://www.prc68.com/Alpha.shtml  All my web pages listed based on html name