[time-nuts] GPS Locked and Unlocked Performance Comparison

David Welch aceamusements at mchsi.com
Wed Feb 13 18:12:24 EST 2008

I was wondering with so many 10 mhz sources running.or even a single cesium
and gps receiver running, as I have now..and the 10 mhz is also routed to a
clock driver system (leitch).I cannot receive 10mhz wwv broadcasts at all
anytime,I am using a old radio shack sw radio on batt power..I tried even
almost 3 blocks away and all I get is my 10 mhz carrier..so even a rooftop
ant will not work ..I must have a lot of leakage somewhere to travel for the
signal to peg the radios meter blocks away..