[time-nuts] For Sale HP-8405A

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Feb 24 20:46:51 EST 2008

Did not work, got this:

<quote>

We're Sorry.

If you were looking for a particular product, please contact us to see if
that item is currently in stock or you may Request a Quote for that product.
Our inventory changes every day and the item you need may be available but
not listed on our website.

The page or document you requested may have been moved or no longer exists.
The error has been logged and reported to the webmaster.

If you would like to search for a similar product, please click here to
search the entire Web site.

Or click here to be redirected to the home page. You will be automatically
redirected in 10 seconds.

</quote>

but this one does...

 http://www.tucker.com/java/jsp/product_partno8405A_invid36265_condR.htm