[time-nuts] Qualcomm RF/SYNTH W/GPS question

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Sat Jan 12 15:31:56 EST 2008

Hi all,
I have some Qualcomm "RF/SYNTH W/GPS" boards which are programmable synthesizers for the 750-1000 MHz band. They bear a 10 MHz TCXO as a reference.
Based on the above mentioned lettering on the PCB, I guess the oscillator could be GPS disciplined supplying some GPS derived signal somewhere to the board, but I have a few docs covering only synthesizer functions, and no schematics.
Does anybody have any familiarity with these boards, with particular reference to GPS disciplining?
Antonio I8IOV