[time-nuts] HP5342A GPIB programming

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Jan 30 20:37:49 EST 2008

Sounds like a handshaking issue.  It may not be related, but you might take
a look at the 5345a.cpp example.  The 5345A is kind of nonstandard in that
it terminates responses with CR (ASCII 13) rather than CR/LF and/or EOI.  I
have to set the EOS character to 13 in 5345a.cpp to receive any data from
it.

-- john, KE5FX