[time-nuts] Agilent 58531A Software

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Tue Jul 1 10:27:30 EDT 2008

Dear All,

While cleaning up the mess in my office, I bumped into a
Agilent/Symmetricom 58534A timing antenna which I acquired some time
ago. At that time, I was busy with other things, so I put it aside. Now
I want to have a further look, and I'm trying to locate the software
package "GPS Timing Receiver Analysis and Control Software" from
Agilent, PN 58531a.
I have been searching the Symmetricom/Agilent website, but  I didn't
find a download of the software. Is thereanyone who has a copy of the
software, or knows where to get/download it?

Thank you, best regards, Jeroen

--
Ing. Jeroen Bastemeijer

Delft University of Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering
Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, Room 13.090
2628 CD Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31.15.27.86542
Fax: +31.15.27.85755
E-mail: J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
GPS: Lat N52.00002 Lon E4.37157 Alt 46.2m